3 Days and 2 Nights in Cuzco and Machu Picchu
The package does not include air tickets, they are around USD 176 (Base Rate) and USD 643 (Flexible Rate) per person round trip (Lima – Cusco – Lima), according to availability of spaces, if you want we can add..
3 Days And 2 Nights In “Cusco And Machu Picchu”:
WELCOME AND TOUR IN CUSCO: We’ll be waiting for you at the airport in Cusco on your arrival date , take you to the hotel where you will rest for an hour , you’ll have a cup of coca tea and we will pick you up from your Hotel in the afternoon (from 13:30 hrs to 18:30 hrs) to start with the tour around Cusco and outskirts.
- Tour around Cusco and outskirts: We pick you up from your Hotel to start visiting the following attractives , with aprofessional guide: – The Koricancha Palace and Convent of Santo Domingo. Religious center known as “The Temple of the Sun” where you will admire the impressive engineering used in its construction.
- The Cathedral:Colonial religious monument of extraordinary artistic value.
- Sacsayhuaman:Located 3 km from the city of Cusco,impressive stone fortress monumental and magnificent architecture, famous for its enormous carved stones,some of which are at 9 m/ 30 feettall and weigh of 350 tons. Here is where the Inty Raymi or Fiesta del Sol in June take place every year.
- Qenqo: Ceremonial and ritual center, amphitheater where sacrifices were made.
- Puca-Pucara: An old tambo (resting place), monitoring place throughout the Inka Empire Routes.
- Tambomachay: At 7 Km. From the city of Cusco,ceremonial center of worship of water , traditionally known as the place of water.Excursiontime: around 5 hours.
Frequency : everyday in the afternoons.
It includes – 3 Days and 2 Nights in Cuzco and Machu Picchu
- First Class Tourism Bus
- Tourism Official Guide
- Entrance Tickets to Koricancha
- Entrance Tickets to the Cathedral
- Tourist Tickets
- Recorder or /and photographic camera
- Light clothes and comfortable shoes.
Machu Picchu Tour In One Day
From 05:45 hrs to 06:00 hrs., we pick you up from your Hotel in Cusco (3400 m.a.s.l.) and drive you to the Train Station, located in Poroy, then we get aboard the train and the trip from Cusco starts heading to Aguas Calientes (2000 mosl).Our Guide Will be waiting there , he will lead us to the bus station, rising by a zigzag pathfor 30 minutes to the incredible Machu Picchu, known as the lost city of the Incas.Once we get to Machu-Picchu, where our guided tour will start, it lasts around two hours. Afterwards you’ll be given enough time to have a walk around the citadel and have your meals ,at any restaurant in Aguas Calientes or if you wish at Santuary Lodge (this is not included).
In the afternoon, betwen 15:30 hrs and 17:00 hrs we’ll return on train to Cusco, we’ll be waiting for you at the train station and then we’ll take you back to your hotel.