4 Days and 3 Nights in Cuzco, Machu Picchu and Sacred Valley
WELCOME AND TOUR IN CUSCO:We’ll be waiting for you at the airport in Cusco on your arrival date ,drive you to the hotel where you will rest for an hour ,you’ll have a cup of coca tea and we will pick you up from your Hotel in the afternoon to start with the tour around cusco and surrounding areas. City tour delay from 13:30 hrs to 18:30 hrs.
Tour around Cusco and outskirts: We pick you up from your Hotel to start visiting the following attractives , with a professional guide :
- The Koricancha Palace and Convent of Santo Domingo Religious center known as “The Temple of the Sun” where you will admire the impressive engineering used in its construction.
- The Cathedral.-Colonial religious monument of extraordinary artistic value. – Sacsayhuaman.-
- Located 3 Km. From the city of Cusco, impressive stone fortress with an excellent architecture, Famous for its huge carved stones some of which are at 9 m/ 30 feet tall,with a weigh over 350 tons. Here is where the Inty Raymi or Fiesta del Sol take place in June Every year.
- Qenqo.- Ceremonial and ritual center, amphitheatre where sacrifices were made.
- Puca-Pucara.- An old tambo (resting place), monitoring place throughout the Inka Empire Routes.
- Tambomachay.- Located 7 Km. From the city of Cusco, ceremonial center of cult to the water , known traditionally as the place of water. Excursion time: around 5 hours.
Frequency : everyday in the afternoons.
It includes :
- First Class Tourism Bus
- Tourism Official Guide
- Entrance Tickets to Koricancha
- Entrance Tickets to the Cathedral
- Tourist Tickets.
- Camcorder or camera.
- Light clothes and comfortable shoes.
TOUR TO THE SACRED VALLEY OF THE INKAS: this tour starts around 09:00 hrs., we pick you up at your Hotel, we have a guided tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, over the Vilcanota river, with a panoramic view of Pisac an old Inca City and a visit to the Inka market in this village, where we will have the opportunity to know in a closer way its people customs and get good bargains with the handycrafts and souvenirs sellers, afterwards we’ll head for Urubamba, traveling on the borders of the river Vilcanota.
- We’ll have lunch at a restaurant in the Sacred Valley of the Incas. In the afternoon we visit the fortress and citadel of Ollantaytambo, built to watch the entrance to this part of the valley and protect it from the jungle habitants invasions. We’ll have the chance to walk by the narrow streets and have a clear knowledge of how this militar, religious and cultural center was during the Inca empire.
- On the way back to Cusco we will stop by the colorful village of Chinchero , where we will find the ruins of the Tupac Inca Yupanqui Royal House, we will appreciate its well preserve Inca wall in the man square and you will visit the beauty Colonial Temple with invaluable portraits, built over Inca Bases. Then we return to Cusco.
The Sacred Valley Tour in one day includes:
- Bus transportation for all the visits.
- Specialized professional guide
- Buffet in tourist restaurant
It does not include:
- Entrance tickets for the Archaeological groups
- Water or any other drink